Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Very Disappointing Experience

Late last year, I embarked on an exciting whirlwind cross-country trip with my boyfriend and mother. We saw some incredibly strange things, so very little was out of the realm of possibility. The three of us stopped at a Chinese restaurant in the middle of a run-down town in Arizona to get grub on our way back to California, and I got such a shock! They turned the television on, and I saw something very familiar to me. The Shaw Brothers logo! But from there, things got so terribly disappointing. Allow me to elaborate with a comic in the popular four panel format.




Fucking Kill Bill.

4 comments:

  1. Oh God, I'm so sorry this happened to you. Are you okay?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't we all just love SB and KB ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you achillesgirl, I've recovered.
    The thing is eigenflow, I liked Kill Bill before this incident, but now it leaves me feeling sad. It's fun, but it can't compare to an old Shaw Brothers flick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a good laugh at this. I would have had the same exact reaction, too. I have a love/hate relationship with KILL BILL...mostly hate now.

    ReplyDelete